Some Essential Details Of ONGC Tenders For Businessmen Who Are Interested To Bid For It
The ONGC Tenders are the most sought after due to their growing business opportunities. Many bidders are seeking to grab the tenders of ONGC to make their business profitable.
ONGC, i.e., Oil and Natural Gas Company of India, is an Indian multinational company of oil and gas. It’s headquarter is situated at Dehradun, India. This company has indeed established a niche for itself as Asia’s largest gas and Oil Company. It produces around 88 percent India’s natural gas and around 77 percent of crude oil.
Oil and gas products have become an essential part of our lives. These products cover up the rising demand of energy in many ways. These natural occurring energy products have created an immense opportunity for business also. The ONGC Tenders India of these products is now the most sought after things for the leading companies of India. Since ONGC has registered its name among the 500 companies of Fortune Global and is the highest profit maker in the field of oil and gas, its tenders’ demand is increasing potentially. There is a really high competition among the bidders for the tenders of ONGC. A large number of competitors sought after ONGC tenders Gujarat.
The bidders can get more information about the tenders on ONGC tenders site. You can get the detailed information of the tenders on ONGC tenders net website through which you can bid for it. Information regarding current tenders will be provided as per the given format on its official website:
1. Tender no.1:
Description: REPAIR, HYDROTESTING & REPAIR OF THE ASSEMBLY OF HEAT EXCHANGERS AT A DESALTER PLANT OF ASSET AT AHMEDABAD
1. Tender Number: D16BC14023
2. Tender’s type: Indigenous
3. Time and date of issued tender: : 2 Sep 2014 10:00am
To 22 Sep 2014 5:30pm
4. Tender’s Closing time and date: 9 Oct 2014 2:00pm
5. Techno-commercial Bid Opening’ time and date: 9 Oct 2014 3:00pm.
Amendment works at NKCTF for effluent pumping house
1. Tender Number: EZ11C14008
2. Tender document’s sale:2 Sep 2014 9:30am
To 12 Sep 2014 5:30pm
3. Last date pro pre-bid queries’ receipt: Not Available
4. Pre-Bid conference’s date: : Not Available
5. Bids submission date: Not Available
6. Date for bids opening: : 15 Sep 2014 3:30pm.
If you are interested in these tenders, then you can visit the official website of ONGC and apply for the opened tenders.