ONGC Dehradun Admissions- Eligibility and Method of Admission:
ONGC (Oil and natural gas Company) is well known for exploration of crude oil and natural gas. Its headquarters are located in Dehradun (Tel Bhawan). It has a strong manpower force of approx 32,000 workers who are dedicated to the cause of technological innovation in the field of petroleum. Besides it has also made exaggerating contributions in the field of providing education, medical and sports facilities and in improving opportunities for employment.
ONGC Dehradun admission are carried out every year for Kendriya Vidyalaya of ONGC. This vidyalaya is affiliated to CBSE Board, New Delhi which is aimed at providing ethics and values in students. This school meets demand of present times and offers skilful and talented teachers to students. This vidyalaya is under project sector which is sponsored by ONGC limited. Knowledge is provided in Science, Commerce and Humanities in class 10th and 12th. Here is some information on admissions at ONGC, Dehradun-
Eligible Age for admission:
• A child must be 5 years old for seeking admission in class 1 as per the guidelines given for the new academic session.
• For remaining classes age will be calculated according to the new sessionís academic year. No child would be eligible if age is less than prescribed for admission.
• Besides, relaxation in age would be provided to handicapped children only by 2 years.
Process of ONGC Dehradun admission-
• All application which are complete along with documents required for admission will be scrutinized and separated according to different categories (General /SC/ ST /other disabled candidates)
• 25% Seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to socially weaker sections, including disabled.
ONGC Dehradun Admission fee-
Fee structure for admission at ONGC Dehradun is given below-
♦ Admission fee- Approx. Rs 20-25
♦ Tuition fee for class 9th and 10th- Approx. Rs. 200-250
♦ For science- approx. Rs. 400-450
♦ Class 11th and 12th Commerce- approx. Rs. 250-300
♦ Computer fees from class 3 onwards- Approx. Rs 50
♦ Elective subject fee (at +2 stage) - Approx. Rs. 100.
General information for ONGC Dehradun admission-
Admission at ONGC, Dehradun can be granted up to class 12th. Two sections are sanctioned for each class from class 1 to 12. Since this vidyalaya belongs to defense sector, hence admission is also guaranteed for scouts and guides training.